5 Simple Techniques For Duplex Designs Lower North ShoreElaborate Queen Anne body home built in 1893 for spouse in a single of Stillwater's top loved ones lumber corporations.
Massive Queen Anne frame residence inbuilt 1896 for mill proprietor who brought residential and commercial electric powered lighting to Kenyon.
Rural retail outlet and article Workplace created by Harkin in 1871 to serve as business and social center of West Newton, then a promising river city. Ampitheater
Two-story, Bogus-entrance body retailer and social corridor designed by Kahlert brothers in 1883 immediately after department rail line was accomplished to new townsite.
Frame residence of state's 15th governor, very first indigenous-born Minnesotan elected towards the Office environment; in-built 1905 at beginning of 1st of his a few conditions.
City's past remaining small passenger depot, a Richardsonian brick-and-sandstone depot designed by Tenbusch and Hill navigate to these guys and built-in 1899.
Victorian brick industrial constructing produced in 1887 as foundation of operations for Minnesota's significant meat-packing business.
Gothic church of locally quarried limestone, consecrated in 1867; considered one of location's initial-era Protestant churches.
Cylindrical tank on latticework tower, crafted 1912 during duration of popular public advancements in mining cities.
Commercial Queen Anne brick-and-stone bank developing constructed in 1902 by team developing small business operations in cities platted by railroad. Professional Lodge
Screening over 4 weekends over the LGV Est superior-pace line started in late 2008; the train accomplished 7500 km of exam runs, after which it returned into the Velim test track for checks regarding certification for NTV's trainsets in Italy, together with SCMT basic safety process integration.[twenty]
Classical Revival brick courthouse with Kasota stone trim, designed by C. Howard Parsons and inbuilt 1919 after a extended county-seat dispute.
To start with dwelling constructed in like it Dundee, a two-story clapboard site web cottage built by railroad in 1879 to deal with depot workers.
Brick residence in-built late 1850s; only surviving remnant of county's earliest settlement and 1-time county seat.